Project ManagementProject Management is vital for business success
In today’s challenging economic environment, senior management needs to understand the fundamental supportive and strategic role that project management plays in business.
If companies are to pursue their plans for stability and growth they need to cease seeing project management as a functional activity and place it at the core of their business processes.
At q-leap, we pride ourselves in offering Quality Project Management services. Whether you are a start-up or a multi-national organization, we can help ensure your projects are managed and delivered in the most optimal way while you concentrate on continued business growth.
Here are the five top ways that Quality Project Management can help your business:
- Setting Quality expectations at the very start
- Dealing with the unexpected, before it becomes a problem
- At regular pre-defined intervals, revisiting to confirm the Quality is meeting expectations and adjusting if necessary
- Protecting the company
- Gaining Management support
- Ensuring consistent and dependable delivery every single time
- Provisioning resources for when the time is right
Our services include
- Quality Project Management
- Assessment of your existing Project Management practice
- IT Governance
- Establishment of a Project Management practice, if one does not exist
q-leap’s outstanding expertise in requirements and process engineering, combined with a deep technical understanding of software testing and QA aspects, have lead to spectacular quality enhancements and cost reductions in one of our key IT-projects.
While migrating from a traditional IT infrastructure to a virtualized cloud solution, the assistance of q-leap has been highly valuable for our company. Establishing an inventory of the existing IT service quality landscape, defining future service quality criteria and setting up the appropriate monitoring systems by their experts has substantially reduced the project risk and eased the transition process.
AVP Solution Architect
The Classification Tree Method (CTM) proposed by q-leap enabled a prioritization of the tests to be carried out considering the short deadlines. Their collaboration, support and knowledge during the test execution allowed our Sales teams in Belgium to acquire sufficient autonomy to manage, by themselves, the next test phases.