q-leap is a testing & software quality assurance company based in the heart of Luxembourg. With more than 10 experts in software engineering, testing, architecture, business analysis, and project management, we advise, train and implement for our customers’ quality processes and technologies that fit their objectives so that they can deliver better quality software.
As we are looking for continuous improvement to provide better quality services, we put strong focus on services innovation and new product creation.
To this extend, we are looking for a Software developer intern (M/F) final year or year off ideally to start working ASAP on our new product, “Q-Guard”®.
“Q-guard” is a web-based application generating tests, based on applicative logs linked with AI.
In an Agile environment, you will be fully involved in all the software development cycle:
- You will first create a POC related to the AI
- You will then work on the prototype:
- You will draft the specifications
- You will test what you developed prior to release to prototype with the best quality
On top of that, together with the Marketing Manager, you will be in charge of installing new WordPress plugins on the French version of our website, to provide the best UX experience.
If you are willing to be part of a thrilling project and recognize yourself in the above description, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
What we offer
- You will team up with a cohesive team that it based on self-help
- You will work with people who are passionate about their work
- You will have the possibility to work independently in an environment of trust